A Good Opportunity for Some Community Service
Bear Creek Stewardship
Registration & Check-in:
1. South side of the intersection of McAndrews Road and the Bear Creek Greenway. Parking available at the Rogue Valley Mall north side of McAndrews Road.
2. Alba Drive (near Dairy Queen and the intersection of Barnett Road) at the entrance to the Bear Creek Greenway. Parking available at the Little League fields on Alba Drive.
3. Coyote Trails Nature Center Solar Pavilion, parking available across Bear Creek at the U.S. Cellular Community Park Baseball Fields.
4. Hawthorne Park near the Bear Creek Greenway, parking available off of Main Street in the parking lot.
5. Blue Heron Park in Phoenix, parking available at Blue Heron Park.
See the maps below for parking and meeting locations.
Participants should return tools and equipment to the check-in booths where they started.
How to Dress and the right Footwear:
Temperature varies during spring mornings: suggest wearing layers, with long pants to prevent abrasions and long sleeve light shirt to protect from plants and sunshine. Something warmer on top of your long sleeve shirt until the sun warms the air.
Maybe a light daypack for carrying water bottle, personal items needed during three hour morning.